VitaTex Spun-Furn Features
- Protection – Spunbond is used as a dust cover, around springs and on the back/underside of furniture and beds. In beds and seating furniture, the springs are often embedded in non-woven to protect the other material from sharp edges.
- Sound dampening – Non-woven material is used to create a greater sense of luxury and a better feel in a piece of furniture. Using a soft and pliant non-woven material gives the customer an experience of the furniture or bed that is quieter with less rustling.
- Cost effective – To keep costs down, non-woven material can be used to clad the backs, inserts or undersides of furniture and beds that are not visible to the eye.
- Production Technology: Spunbond “S-Type” Single Beam
- Bonding Type: Thermal calendar bonding
- Raw Material: Polypropylene
- Weight Range: 10 to 250 gsm
- Product Width: 2100 max
- Filament Fineness: 1.8 – 2.2 denier
- Product Colours: Additional colours can be made according to customer specifications and EOQ
- Additional Processing: Flame Retardants, UV stabilisers and others additives can be included as per customer specifications and EOQ